#1 2012-07-12 05:03

papang

Replace or cancel a shutter event

Please help me, or guide me, I am at present using shutter as a countdown timer in my internet shop, if a user had been timed for 1 hour but suddenly requested to use the PC for half hour, how can I make the half hour preset cancel or replaced the first triggered timer of 1 hour, and how can I make shutter works as a lapse timer
will, make it show only or records the time spend, this is for users who rent on unlimited time. Thank you so much for your very good software. I hope you can help me.

#2 2012-07-14 18:20

den4b
Administrator

Re: Replace or cancel a shutter event

I don't fully understand your scenario, can you please clarify it. Also, couple of examples will be useful.

#3 2012-10-20 01:39

papang

Re: Replace or cancel a shutter event

Good Day, For example Sir, I made 2 shutter applications and have a shortcut in the desktop, if a user will rent the PC for half hour. I click on the 1/2 hour shortcut to run the shutter for half hour before the PC will log off. My problem is that when the user decided to extend her rental to 1 hour.

1. How will I make the shutter add the additional hour, to the remaining (left time).
     What I am doing at present is that I will let the user finished the half hour then when it log off I will start again the shutter for another half hour of rent. I will be more demanding (sorry ) if you can guide me how to add or passed the left time to the second shutter. Please can you teach me how to make a batch file for this scenario.

2. And also if the user would rent the PC in open time. How can I make the shutter as a recorder timer for the time he spend

I am using shutter because it is free, my internet I have 7 pc only is not that commercial one. It is only in a neighborhood cafe. Thanking you in advance

Board footer