#1 2013-05-23 15:32

hometownnerd

Quick question about presets and web interface

Firstly, Shutter is awesome! It works exactly the way it should and gives me power over my crappy web server for my personal weather station.

I do have a question, I use the web interface and have made an action to restart my Apache web server. But I do not see that action anywhere on the web interface. I would love to see it somewhere on the web interface, did I do something wrong creating the action, that made it not show up? I really would not mind it showing up at the top or even down in the preset area just as long as I could get to it somewhere.

Thanks again for the great app!!
Have a great day,
Larry

#2 2013-05-26 12:18

den4b
Administrator

Re: Quick question about presets and web interface

Hi,

By design all saved presets should show up in the web interface, so there might a problem there.

Let's troubleshoot:

• Do you see the preset in the Main Menu > Presets > Load menu?

• Does it load up into Shutter from there?

• If you use the Browse option from the same menu, do you see the preset file in the Presets folder?

• Try loading the preset and saving it again under a different and simple name, e.g. "abc".

• Please paste the preset file content here, by opening the preset file with a Notepad.

• Try the latest development version of Shutter.

#3 2013-05-26 15:49

hometownnerd

Crap, I forgot to come back and let you know....I missed a step when I made a preset, I was really only using your app for rebooting and didn't understand what it REALLY was. I now understand I needed to save the preset and it would show up on the web interface. I was being an idiot at the time. Thanks for the awesome app.

Have a great day!

#4 2013-05-26 19:59

den4b
Administrator

No problem. I'm glad you got it working.

Board footer