#1 2006-07-26 13:20

trasher007

ReNamer 4.10 Bugs

Hi,:)

1) the "Browse"-window from "Add Folders" don't refresh the folder-tree after rename. sad
2) the Rename(Translit) from folders with one dot in name.
   Translit Dir: in "Bla 1. russian text" -> "Bla 1. russian text"

thanks smile

trasher007

#2 2006-07-26 18:17

den4b
Administrator

Re: ReNamer 4.10 Bugs

1) the "Browse"-window from "Add Folders" don't refresh the folder-tree after rename.

The old component for browsing directories (that came with Delphi components) used to get file-system change notification, but new one - doesn't have that feature, because I had to write that tree explorer component my-self (in order to support Unicode names) in very short period of time. But if you right-click on the tree it-self, you'll get a context menu where you can refresh it manually smile

2) the Rename(Translit) from folders with one dot in name.

That's right, because at the time when I was writing that rule, I was only concerned with renaming files, thus extension was always skipped by default. That means that anything that is after the dot will be considered as an extension, this applies to both: file names and folder names. Now, I've made the 'skip extension' option to be optional, so you can change it from within the rule's configuration.

You can get the latest development version: ReNamerBeta.zip.

#3 2006-07-27 12:47

trasher007

Re: ReNamer 4.10 Bugs

Hi big_smile,

the 4.12Beta is good!

But if you right-click on the tree it-self, you'll get a context menu where you can refresh it manually smile

Thanks, I did not know it.;)

I've made the 'skip extension' option to be optional, so you can change it from within the rule's configuration.

I tested it. It works well!:)

thx, smile

Board footer