#1 2010-01-14 15:20

Michaël64

Shutter beta and Windows 7 hibernation problem

Hi,

First sorry for my non-reader-friendly english, I am writing from France.

I have a computer with Windows 7 as operating system. I am trying to setup Shutter Beta in order to hibernate the computer every day at 11 am and 7 pm.

Well I am a little bit confused with this setup because it is working the first time, when I start shutter beta. But when I un-hibernate the computer, the setup is completely crazy and 11 am and 7 pm have been replaced by 0:00 . I will try to post screenshots and my setup file.

Other question for den4b : do you need any help to translate shutter into French ? Do you have a word list ? I can help you if you need.

Other question for den4b : is there any hope to see a linux version coming for shutter ?

#2 2010-01-16 14:57

Michaël64

Re: Shutter beta and Windows 7 hibernation problem

Here are the screenshots.

'The' problem :
captureshutter1.png

My setup :
captureshutter2.png
captureshutter3.png
captureshutter4.png
captureshutter5.png

Another problem : when I double-clic on shutter.exe to load the gui, I have to type my password. It is not hidden like this ********* but clearly readable, like this :
captureshutter6.png

#3 2010-02-05 11:56

den4b
Administrator

Thanks for the detailed report. I will investigate your issue and reply back, but it might take some time.

It seems that internal timers get confused after the hibernation.

P.S. No linux version is coming i'm afraid.

#4 2010-02-09 18:42

Michaël64

Thank you for your answer.

I have tried to replace "hibernation" by "shutdown (force)" on my setup and the problem is the same : after a few hours, the two timers are set to midnight.

Board footer