#1 2013-10-01 23:02

den4b
Administrator

It's time to thank You!

Over the years many of you have contributed ideas and suggestions, shared your experiences and knowledge, helped the community to grow and expand. I would like take an opportunity and thank you guys and girls for your efforts!

There are also a select few who have spent significant amount of time and put in a lot of effort helping me create, maintain and support these products. For all the hard work...

• Providing support and moderation on Forum for fellow users

• Creating documentation, translations and improving Wiki content

• Great ideas and constructive criticism

I would like to name these individuals and offer a free "Pro" license for any product of their choice:
Stefan, SafetyCar, Narayan, eR@SeR, Andrew, krtek, ozzii.

Drop me a line or post a comment with your choice! smile

#2 2013-10-02 03:30

Andrew

Re: It's time to thank You!

That is extremely kind and generous of you, Denis! I have absolutely no hesitation in stating the truth, that in all these years of using computers I have found very few developers like you who not only take great pride in providing useful high-quality (freeware) tools (I know the time and effort that goes into this), but moreover are fully engaged with their community of users, actually humble and receptive to suggestions and most importantly who release such frequent updates/fixes in response to requests/reports. Thanks for everything and wish you success and happiness always. smile

#3 2013-10-02 03:32

narayan

Thanks for the kind gesture, Denis!

I remember your generosity when you were juggling two (three?) jobs in a foreign land and even then found time to make World-class software and give it away for free. Such a gem of a person definitely deserved a helping hand!

May God bless you with even more deserving success in the years to come!

Best regards,
Narayan

#4 2013-10-02 16:00

ozzii

Thanks Denis, very generous.

#5 2013-10-02 16:46

Nighted

Hi Denis, kinda off topic but looks like a good place to post it.

I have been considering purchasing a license for Renamer and Shutter (although I still think it's a bit pricey) but have to hold off for a while until you can tell me if the license is portable.

Thanks for any info.

#6 2013-10-02 21:48

den4b
Administrator

Nighted wrote:

I have been considering purchasing a license for Renamer and Shutter (although I still think it's a bit pricey) but have to hold off for a while until you can tell me if the license is portable.

Yes, it is portable. If you wish to move your license to a different computer you can deactivate a license on one computer and activate it on the other one, as long as the number of activated computers at any single moment does not exceed the number of computers permitted by the license.

#7 2013-10-02 21:54

SafetyCar
Website

Thanks, that's very kind.

It was a pleasure trying to return some of the help you gave us over the years.

I would be interested in ReNamer's license which I haven't had time lately to think of updating.

Thanks again, best wishes. smile

If this software has helped you, consider getting your pro version. :)

#8 2013-10-03 03:45

Nighted

den4b wrote:

Yes, it is portable. If you wish to move your license to a different computer you can deactivate a license on one computer and activate it on the other one, as long as the number of activated computers at any single moment does not exceed the number of computers permitted by the license.

Hmmm...I see. Not quite what I was hoping to hear but it helps my decision. Thank you.

It's been great these past years. I wish you the best of luck and success with your projects.

#9 2013-10-03 23:56

Andrew

den4b wrote:

Ah, so this means the license is tied to a particular PC and I cannot carry a portable copy of ReNamer Pro on my USB stick, as I do with ReNamer Lite?

#10 2013-10-04 09:35

ozzii

This is what I also understand...
Too bad sad

Board footer