#1 2013-10-15 04:19

2snaps

2 similar events and 2 different actions

Great program!
Just having some problems, getting it to do what i want tongue

Is it possible to make 2 similar events? I cant seems to find any way to do it sad

Event: User inactive for 4 minutes 30 seconds. Action: screensaver on. ( where i use the system marque, saying, if you dont move the mouse the pc will reboot in 30 seconds.
Event: User inactive for 5 minutes. Action: reboot.

The second event should only be triggered, IF the user is still idle after the screensaver has been triggered.

---

How do i uninstall Shutter? I can't find it in the manual anywhere?
I tried deleting the shutter folder but got the warning: Cannot delete shutter.exe. Access is denied and bla. bla bla.

Hope someone can help with my issues, thank you smile

#2 2013-10-15 17:49

Andrew

Re: 2 similar events and 2 different actions

The "access denied" message is either because you need admin privileges to delete the folder from Program Files, or because the program is still running (most likely the latter in your case, so check for the icon in the system tray). Regarding uninstallation, I prefer and use the portable version, but if you use the installer then I'm sure there should be a corresponding uninstaller in the Start Menu. In case there isn't feel free to simply delete the program's folder since it doesn't use the registry in any way.

Last edited by Andrew (2013-10-15 17:50)

#3 2013-10-17 10:19

den4b
Administrator

If you want to have 2 sets of events and actions running at the same time you need to start 2 instances of Shutter.

Multiple instances that are running from the same installation will share the settings and presets. If you don't want that, simply install a second copy of Shutter in a different location.

#4 2013-10-18 01:46

2snaps

Thanks Andrew, I didn't exit shutter in system tray. D'ohh lol
---

Ok, i will try installing a second Shutter.
I already tried to open the same shutter app 2 times and that didn't work, haha. But now i understand smile

Board footer