#1 2013-07-26 16:15

Holger

Restart after Resume

Hallo,

thank you for this pace of Software im using for a long time and did help me to save lot of Energy.

I mostly use it for sleep if CPU Usage is low.
Now i did try the new Version of Shutter, but i cant find out how Shutter can Restart after Resume - its allways disabled  - inthe Version i udes before i had to klick Stat event when Computer wakes uo from Hibernate/Sleep.

Thanks for Help and the Shutter!!

#2 2013-07-28 20:44

den4b
Administrator

Re: Restart after Resume

In the newer versions of Shutter the similar option is available in the Advanced tab:
"Stop event monitoring when computer is going to hibernate/sleep, resume when computer wakes up"

#3 2013-08-28 07:43

Holger

Hallo,

sorri it won´t work. Allways Stati Finished after Resume, did try again and again and today with the new Version.
Even tried with Task Planner but seems not to be so easy.

I did try with Hibernate and Sleep, both the same no Start after Resume...

#4 2013-08-29 00:08

den4b
Administrator

Sorry, you are absolutely right. I misunderstood what you were doing. This option wouldn't actually work in that scenario. It was designed to suspend Shutter's events only when it was caused by external events and not Shutter itself.

Please add the following action after the Sleep action in Shutter: "Utilities" > "Restart events".

#5 2014-05-26 10:49

Holger

Late Thanks for your Help and still big thanks for the App and very nice that Disk Usage now works to.

I've a small Problem similar to the first, i want my Htpc to reboot once if there is no Disk Traffic, after  reboot Shutter should restart and next day same Time same procedure. (I Use On Time and Network Usage as condition)

But - it seems to be not possible to use Reboot and Force together, this may makes sense but there seems now way to Restart the "Reboot Shutter" . If necessary to know i use two Instances of Shutter, one for Resume if there is now Disk Traffic (= nor Recording or Usage) the second for daily Reboot. Is there a way to do this?

Or should I better try to use a batch File to use for Reboot and restart after Reboot?

Thank You!

#6 2014-05-26 17:56

den4b
Administrator

I'm having difficulties understanding... It also looks like some "now" should actually be "no".

Could you please try describing it again, both the scenario and the problem?

Also, please include configuration (events and actions) of both instances of Shutter.

Board footer