#11 2009-08-23 12:06

den4b
Administrator

Re: Site moved to a New Hosting Platform

This has to be browser or punbb related. Hosting has no connection to cookies as they are stored on the client computer. It might be because you are switching domain, e.g. www.den4b.com <-> den4b.com.

I have updated PunBB to the latest v1.3.4, today.

#12 2009-08-24 16:58

eR@SeR

It might be because you are switching domain, e.g. www.den4b.com <-> den4b.com.

Might be, I'm using all web addresses without www(666)...Here is another issue:  sad

An error was encountered

Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Note: For detailed error information (necessary for troubleshooting), enable "DEBUG mode". To enable "DEBUG mode", open up the file config.php in a text editor, add a line that looks like "define('FORUM_DEBUG', 1);" (without the quotation marks), and re-upload the file. Once you've solved the problem, it is recommended that "DEBUG mode" be turned off again (just remove the line from the file and re-upload it).

I have updated PunBB to the latest v1.3.4, today.

Btw, I experienced the same issue with cookie...

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#13 2009-08-25 09:46

lauralanyon14

Cheers and we look forward to your Forum Favourites selections!

gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet un pouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3

Board footer