#1 2024-05-13 09:50

Weiss der Geier

Weiss der Geier

Hallo,

Ich hab da mal eine Frage bezüglich Shutter starten. Wie kann ich Shutter mit nur dem kleinen Fenster starten, wo ich nur oben die Zeit und unten im Menü die Aktion dann auf starten klicken. Jetzt bekomme ich nur das Programm mit den zwei großen Fenstern starten! Danke für Eure Bemühungen im Voraus!

Hello,

I have a question about shutters. How can I start Shutter with just the small window where I just set the time at the top and then click start on the action at the bottom of the menu. Now I can only get the program to start with the two large windows! Thank you for your efforts in advance!

Gruß Uwe smile

#2 2024-05-19 16:07

den4b
Administrator

Re: Weiss der Geier

Weiss der Geier wrote:

How can I start Shutter with just the small window where I just set the time at the top and then click start on the action at the bottom of the menu.

You can resize Shutter's main window down to a smaller window, if that is what you are looking for. I don't really understand the issue.

Weiss der Geier wrote:

Now I can only get the program to start with the two large windows!

Are you referring to Events and Actions tables? Could demonstrate the issue with a screenshot or a sketch?

#3 2024-05-20 18:33

Weiss der Geier

Hallo,

ich meinte das Programm "Shutter". Ich wollte die neuste Version so starten, wie auf dem Bild! Danke für Ihre Bemühungen im Voraus!

Gruß Uwe

[img=Shutter Version]D:\Users\Uwe\Pictures\2024\05.24\20\Shutter.jpg[/img]

#4 2024-05-21 10:13

den4b
Administrator

Weiss der Geier wrote:

I meant the "Shutter" program. I wanted to start the latest version as shown in the picture! Thanks for your efforts in advance!

[img=Shutter Version]D:\Users\Uwe\Pictures\2024\05.24\20\Shutter.jpg[/img]

You haven't included any picture, you have included just your local filesystem path that we can't access.

You need to use the "Uploads" link located under the reply message text box, or use a 3rd party file upload service, or send it by email to an email address found in the About dialog in the application.

Board footer