This rule inserts the specified string at the beginning of the name, or end of the name, or at any other specified position. It can also insert the string conditionally (only when the existing name contains a second specified string).
The parameters are as follows:
||Enter the string that will be inserted.
|Insert meta tag
|Click the button to see a list of meta-tags.
||Select any one of the following options:
||Adds the string before the existing name.
||Adds the string after the existing name.
- If the skip extension option is not selected, the specified text will be inserted after the extension.
||Insert at the set position (the count starts from 1).
- Count spaces and special characters also.
- You can count in the right-to-left direction
- You may use Analyze window to check the position by pointing to the character with mouse or keyboard instead of counting it by yourself. Just select the file (or files) in the Files pane and choose the Analyze name option from the context menu.
||Inserts the text entered in the "what" box after the text entered in the "after text" box.
- If the "after text" string is not found in the name, the "what" text will not be inserted.
||Inserts the text entered in the "what" box before the text entered in the "before text" box.
- If the "before text" string is not found in the name, the "what" text will not be inserted.