#11 2008-10-02 06:57

admsupport

Re: Trucated Text in the GUI

Hello back,

That's correct. In my case, I have changed the default XP system font. My eyes are not good anymore to read thin fonts. That's what to be old...

By the way, I have a request for you Denis. Could think about implementing a size and font selection in this little handy nice application? I use it almost everyday now.

By the way, I am posting a question in the general thread about renamer applications and language, take a look!

A warm thanks to Denis, and all the people around here who give their support with regex questions.

#12 2008-10-02 09:52

den4b
Administrator

I have updated the latest development version, where most of the controls were resized to fit bigger texts.

Unfortunately, I am not going to implement a font / size selection. Changing the font and size is easy, but the entire application will have to be redesigned to "fit" those changing in size controls.

#13 2008-10-04 13:19

eR@SeR

eR@SeR wrote:

Radio button in UserInput - "Insert in front of the current name" is cut a little bit.
Also in Serialize rule "Incremental" and "Random" buttons could be framed i.e. to be displayed in square...

I see no changes about mine report... Should I post an images? I hope that you can notice...
About second thing...it could be like in 5.30, on the middle of the frame.

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#14 2008-10-15 22:38

den4b
Administrator

Please do post the screenshot. And if it happens after some sequence of action, please include the list of these actions too.

#15 2008-10-15 23:48

eR@SeR

den4b wrote:

I have increased the size of those components that caused the text to get cropped, so you shouldn't have this problem any more.

Please try out the latest dev version, and tell us if you find any other truncated texts.

Please do post the screenshot.

Here they are...

2l55kj.jpg 5.30

i2n85i.jpg Beta

Radio button from left side is cut.

33e1yyo.jpg 5.30

2wfn6za.jpg Beta

If you compare, upper part of frame was moved up in fact. These tiny graphic changes were created right after you "increased the size of those components that caused the text to get cropped."

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

Board footer