#11 2009-08-30 11:04

eR@SeR

Re: Remove everything between {..}

krtek wrote:

eR@SeR, you haven't been reading carefully. It would be a disaster. A complete disaster. That would be a topic I would never open.
It would be like mixing all possible types of flour and then trying to seperate the wheat flour from that powder...

No you didn't understand me, krtek tongue
Read again:

That could be thread where users can open their topics related to some renaming puzzles.

Which means that "How to rename x to y" could be main thread and users will open there their own problems/puzzles with renaming... wink

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#12 2009-08-30 11:34

krtek

I surely didn't. Take my apology for that.  roll
That looks much better. But this is only possible after transfering the forum structure to ReNamer(help&supp, suggestions, bugs), Shutter(help&supp, suggestions, bugs) and so on...

Regular Expressions are not as hard to understand as you may think. Check ReNamer's manual or nice Regular Expressions tutorial for more info and start to use full power of applications that use them (like ReNamer, Mp3Tag and so on).

#13 2009-08-30 11:41

eR@SeR

krtek wrote:

I surely didn't. Take my apology for that.   
That looks much better. But this is only possible after transfering the forum structure to ReNamer(help&supp, suggestions, bugs), Shutter(help&supp, suggestions, bugs) and so on...

It's ok wink  Yes, something like that...so I said:

eR@SeR wrote:

Maybe in future forum could suffer some changes but till then we have to use it as it is smile

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#14 2009-08-30 11:59

Andrew

OT post:

krtek wrote:

I read this first and was totally flummoxed. What does "krtek tongue" mean, I wondered? Is it some sort of new language? wink Then I read what eR@SeR had actually written above and realised it was a smiley, as in "... krtek tongue"!

BTW, when I quote someone who's used tongue, it remains tongue, so how did it get spelt out as "tongue" in this case? Simply hilarious... lol

#15 2009-08-30 12:06

eR@SeR

BTW, when I quote someone who's used tongue , it remains tongue, so how did it get spelt out as "tongue" in this case?

Just to mention...I use latest Opera (9.64) and I cannot select smileys so I have to add them manually sad
Maybe it depends which browser we use...

#16 2009-08-30 12:34

krtek

Andrew wrote:

BTW, when I quote someone who's used  tongue , it remains  tongue, so how did it get spelt out as "tongue" in this case? Simply hilarious...  big_smile

Hmm... It's not as hilarious for me as tests show that   when I copy-paste something...  tongue is translated to "tongue",  big_smile - to "lol" and so on. So I had to replace them with correct smiles in the quote above...
I use Firefox 3.5.2 PL...

Last edited by krtek (2009-08-30 12:36)

Regular Expressions are not as hard to understand as you may think. Check ReNamer's manual or nice Regular Expressions tutorial for more info and start to use full power of applications that use them (like ReNamer, Mp3Tag and so on).

#17 2009-08-31 13:21

Andrew

Weird. IE seems to be able to select smileys fine, and if you copy text + smileys and paste into a textbox (textarea), it correctly leaves out the smileys instead of pasting their alt text instead (which can lead to many problems). Maybe this should be posted to Bugzilla, 'cos IE's behaviour seems to be correct to me.

Board footer