#1 2005-10-01 01:00

den4b
Administrator

I'm back ... with ReNamer 2.10

Yes, I'm back... smile after 2 weeks of holidays, and they were Great!! It's time for a new release of ReNamer, after some testing of new features.

There are couple of very interesting and important additions... New "Translit" Rule, as requested by many users, was finally implemented! The hard thing was to figure out how to make it very flexible and still fit it in a single Tab for Rules. It's done in a fairly simple way at the moment, but if anyone has a better idea or you might want to add you language as a preset to that rule - please, do not hesitate to contact me!

Also I've added 6 New MetaTags: Image_WidthAndHeight, Image_Width, Image_Height, Image_Pixels, HTML_Title, File_FolderName. Now ReNamer has more unique features, it can extract a title of an HTML file with a HTML_Title tag, or it can use file's folder name with File_FolderName tag, or calculate real dimensions (width, height, pixels) of some of the images.

What's New:
* added new Rule: Translit - gives ability to translate non-english characters of any language to their english representation!
* added 4 Image meta tags: WidthAndHeight, Width, Height and Pixels - which represent real dimensions of an image (supported formats: BMP, ICO, JPEG);
* added File_FolderName meta tag, to use file's folder name for renaming;
* added HTML_Title meta tag, to extract HTML's title tag contents;
* small graphical changes;

Board footer