#1 2010-06-26 01:28

den4b
Administrator

It's about time for an update

Hello Everyone! smile

The latest news post dates all the way back to 5 December 2009. Wow, it has been half a year already since the last official update. Not to say that there haven't been any progress, it is just I don't dedicate much time to publicising about the work done which seems to me sometimes as a big time waste, while I do actually appreciate the importance of it for you, the users.

There are few things I wanted to share with you right now.

* ReNamer and Shutter *
ReNamer's change log contains more than 40 functional points, with some new features like Rearrange rule, the online manual through Wiki and some new meta tags to name a few. Shutter v3 has matured and is almost reached its release stage. These tools will have an official release fairly soon, probably after I get back from my holidays (about which I'll talk a bit later). In the meantime, please do use the latest development versions (so called Beta downloads).

* New Tools *
I've been working on and off few new ideas. Scripter - script execution tool using Delphi/Pascal language. LockEdit - self contained secure text editor. Pinger - Graphical ping tool. Resizer - batch image resizer. Colors - color picker. RandPass - handy random number generator. I actually use them my self nearly every day! Hopefully latest development versions of these new tools will be available soon, probably together with the new web site (coming in the next section).

* New Web Site *
This website desperately needs a fresh new look and some major rework. I've started doing just that but it's taking a while. I haven't quite made up my mind yet but I think it will also contain my work experience and description of projects that I worked on in past few years, which should act as a sort of a business card. We'll see, hopefully sooner rather than later.

* HOLIDAYS *
In less than 24 hours I'm flying to RUSSIA! Woohoo!! big_smile I will spend there 2 or 3 weeks, enjoying the summer! I will try to be around checking forum and wiki but I doubt that I will be doing much programming!

To finish off, I'd like to say thanks to all of you for your support! Especially to guys who help me with forum and wiki, letting me focus on the actual development.

I wish you all a great summer! smile

Denis.

#2 2010-06-26 09:19

SafetyCar
Website

Re: It's about time for an update

Wow, that's a lot of work to do  yikes ,  but for now just enjoy your holidays  wink  tongue

If this software has helped you, consider getting your pro version. :)

#3 2010-06-26 10:15

Stefan

Happy holiday Denis and others two  big_smile

Read the  *WIKI* for HELP + MANUAL + Tips&Tricks.
If ReNamer had helped you, please *DONATE* to Denis or buy a PRO license. (Read *Lite vs Pro*)

#4 2010-06-27 17:46

eR@SeR

Have a nice summer vacation and enjoy as much as you can wink

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#5 2010-06-27 18:57

Andrew

Enjoy your vacation, Denis! smile

#6 2010-06-28 13:13

ozzii

Happy holiday Denis 06.gif

Board footer