#1 2018-01-14 13:15

Promaster

error on new version 4.1 when using hard disk usage event

hi,
i use now the  new version of shutter in 4.1
In the old 3.8 the event work (hard disk usage) witout error.

now when try to start it, i get following error message :  planner has failed to start due a critcal problem
then german text: die Anfrage ist ungültig (the request is unfavorable)

#2 2018-01-14 21:33

den4b
Administrator

Re: error on new version 4.1 when using hard disk usage event

Thank you for reporting this issue.

This is a know problem and has already been addressed in the latest development version. Please try it.

#3 2018-01-19 20:12

Promaster

Hi,
tested your new beta,
now it works without error.

But i found an other bug, when i change some setting and click to presets and then save, i don´t see my last presetname.
If i type the name, shutter ask to override it.

when i save again, i see the presetname.

Now i close shutter and restart it, i don´t the the preset name when i click save. the window is empty. I think for a better understanding it´s good to see the preset name when I open shutter.

cu
Dennis

#4 2018-01-26 14:06

den4b
Administrator

Promaster wrote:

But i found an other bug, when i change some setting and click to presets and then save, i don´t see my last presetname.
If i type the name, shutter ask to override it.

when i save again, i see the presetname.

Now i close shutter and restart it, i don´t the the preset name when i click save. the window is empty. I think for a better understanding it´s good to see the preset name when I open shutter.

This is not a bug.

When Shutter exists, it saves the current configuration of events and actions in a default (nameless) preset, which is then loaded on startup. This behaviour is controlled by a setting "Save events and actions on exit, load on startup".

If you wish to load a specific preset on startup, you can supply the preset name in the command line arguments, for example:

Shutter.exe /preset "My Preset"

Alternatively, you can use the "Create links to presets" option from the main menu to create direct shortcuts for all presets.

P.S. Please post unrelated questions in separate topics in future.

Board footer