#1 2023-07-01 22:18

asdasdasdsa

How To Uninstall Shutter Lite 4.5?

Hello, I do not know how to uninstall this software. I've been googling how to uninstall it the past while, searching the registry, tried deleting the folder itself, etc...

Can someone please tell me how to delete/uninstall Shutter Lite 4.5 from Windows entirely?

#2 2023-07-01 22:40

asdasdasdsa

Re: How To Uninstall Shutter Lite 4.5?

To add: When I go to Regedit and search for "Shutter" and delete the values... it automatically returns. Any advice on how to get this so it stops automatically returning and fully uninstalled/deleted?

#3 2023-07-02 10:18

den4b
Administrator

Re: How To Uninstall Shutter Lite 4.5?

If you have used the portable version, then simply delete the Shutter's folder.

If you have used the installer version, then simply run the "Uninstall Shutter" shortcut or use the "Add or remove programs" widget in system settings. Both approaches will yield the same result. Note that your settings and presets are preserved by default, these are normally located in your user profile folder and can be safely deleted if you no longer need them.

All applications here are designed to be portable-first, so they don't pollute your system with files and registry entries, unless you chose to use certain integration features such as adding shell context menus.

I am not sure what registry entries you are referring to, but that doesn't sound right. Perhaps you can provide more details?

Board footer