#1 2006-04-28 10:56

LawOfNonContradiction

ReNamer: option to resize width automatically?

Sometimes I'm faced with renaming files with long filenames.  Usually this involves the cleanup filter.  I'd really appreciate an option to automatically adjust the width of the ReNamer window to show FULLY both the 'Name' and 'New Name' columns.  Currently I need either scroll or adjust the window size myself.

big_smile

#2 2006-04-28 11:21

den4b
Administrator

Re: ReNamer: option to resize width automatically?

Well, well... someone hasn't seen Settings yet wink

Open the Settings, click on the File Table tab, you'll see an "Auto size table on change" and "Minimize path column on auto size" options - that is exactly what you need to check! big_smile

Optionally, you can mouse-click on the either of the columns whenever you need - to autosize them (mouse-right-click will minimize them)!

EDIT:
Ups... just noticed that the question was about the width of the ReNamer window roll
Why don't you just Maximize the Renamer window, that will fix you problem, wouldn't it?

#3 2006-05-05 11:18

LawOfNonContradiction

Denis Kozlov wrote:

Ups... just noticed that the question was about the width of the ReNamer window roll
Why don't you just Maximize the Renamer window, that will fix you problem, wouldn't it?

but that's too easy.. just kidding.  I'm not a big fan of maximizing windows... except maybe graphics applications.  It's not a critically important feature, but maybe it'll be a fun, challenging one for you to mull over.  big_smile

#4 2006-05-06 22:09

den4b
Administrator

Law of NonContradiction wrote:

It's not a critically important feature, but maybe it'll be a fun, challenging one for you to mull over.

That is no challenge to me big_smile I just don't want to over-bloat ReNamer with a bit useless options, we'll keep it professional cool

Board footer