#21 2008-08-01 13:56

eR@SeR

Re: List of files

Check out latest dev version wink

Works fine... Thanks wink

Unfortunately, I can't (easily). The little edit box is controlled by the table component, internally.

When you would have more free time I hope that you'll change that roll

Just use the Serialize rule for this tongue,, and untick it when you are about to rename...

So I presume the answer is no?...but it's OK workaround. Thanks wink

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#22 2008-08-05 17:01

eR@SeR

It would be nice to add column called "Rules" to show number of rule(s) that affecting change of name for better review. To be more precise I'll show you on example...

Added 3 rules:

1) RegEx: Replace expression \band\b with &             (skip extension)

2) Replace: Replace all ` with '                                  (skip extension)

3) CleanUp: Fix spaces                                              (skip extension)

Name:                                                                    Rule:

Anastacia - Sick And Tired.mp3                                 1
Kiss - Rock `n` Roll All Night .mp3                            2,3
Cylsound & The Drill - Get Drill And Work .mp3          1,3
and so on

When we are speaking about columns what about to add these one (mostly used I think):

*Audio_Duration (change to be like this format 3:44 not 3m 44s)??? hmm
*AVI_FramesPerSecond
*AVI_TotalFrames
*AVI_DurationMins
*AVI_DurationSecs
*AVI_Width
*AVI_Height
*ID3_Artist
*ID3_Title
*ID3_Album
*ID3_Year
*ID3_Genre
*ID3_TrackNo
*Image_WidthAndHeight
*Image_Width
*Image_Height
*Image_Pixels
*Document_Title
*Document_Subject
*Document_Author
*Document_PageCount

*Taken from ReNamers Meta Tags

You can modify/rename these or add more columns if you think that is neccessary wink

One more thing... Size is displayed in Bytes. I'm for it to be displayed in KB like in "explorer".
For making things more clear to user, then name of column could be "Size (KB)".

Sorry for bunch of suggestions sad It will be more and more of them by me roll

Last edited by eR@SeR (2008-08-05 17:02)

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#23 2008-08-05 20:54

SafetyCar
Website

one cuestoin about the columns on files table, the program can't remember the posicion of them or is that I have something bad configured?
if it can't i'd like it lol

If this software has helped you, consider getting your pro version. :)

#24 2008-08-11 19:08

eR@SeR

eR@SeR wrote:

Sorry for bunch of suggestions sad It will be more and more of them by me roll

These several days of absence I've been thinking what could be also implemented in ReNamer...
I presume that Denis is thinking about mine previous prepositions and maybe preparing new major release so I decided to suggest them more and more to be included. Because of, let me guess (sorry if I wrong roll), new features you can make it to be Alpha or something like this, so we can test it and see what is missing or wrong perhaps. Here are mine new suggestions/ideas smile

1) In status bar, it could be added/included "Changed" parameter or something like this to display number of changed files.
Also line in context menu will be "Count changed, marked and selected files Alt+I" or shown instantly like I suggested...

Note: Size is displayed in Kb, Mb...b is bit, B is byte, so it should be KB, MB, isn't it? roll

2) Add "Remove Non selected Items" option into context menu. Shortcut key could be Alt+Del.

Edit:

3) I forgotten to suggest column "Highlight" to sort alphabetically files that suffers change from those which don't. Statement could be Yes    and      No.

Example:

Added 2 rules:

1) Replace: Replace all ` with '                                  (skip extension)

2) CleanUp: Fix spaces                                              (skip extension)

Name:                                                                    Highlight:

Anastacia - Sick And Tired.mp3                                 No
Kiss - Rock `n` Roll All Night .mp3                            Yes
Cylsound & The Drill - Get Drill And Work .mp3          Yes

4) Add into Marking... context menu "Mark Not Selected".

Last edited by eR@SeR (2008-08-12 00:18)

Board footer