#1 2017-05-29 10:47

hddik

Text image generating online tool, discontinued?

Did you do away with the text image generator tool that made The screen capture of a partial hddik logo?
Is there any chance of getting a hold of it?
Maybe at least the name of the of the font in the pic below?

Text image generator

Lastly I would like to praise your ReNamer I don't have to hardly ever rename many files in batch I had an older version but I did a fresh install late last year and now have the ver 6.6 haven't used it yet I was so impressed with it I will never forget the name ReNamer and for the once or twice a year that I do. that thing rules the roost. it's how I found your website in the first place. I bookmarked that Text image generating tool which brings me to the forums.

We can call it Vegan because you don't know whats in it. No I haven't seen your pet. Do not eat while operating a motor vehicle. High altitude directions-increase cook time by 10 minutes. Now with new plastic applicator.

#2 2017-05-29 21:41

den4b
Administrator

Re: Text image generating online tool, discontinued?

Thank you for the feedback, it is much appreciated!

The text image tool got abandoned when the new website got deployed in October 2016.

It was seen as an obsolete tool, especially when there are plenty of more functional alternatives around the net. However, it can be brought back if there is still a demand for a simple text image generation tool?

That font is named "Bleeding Cowboys". If you google it you will find plenty of references, for example at dafont.com.

#3 2017-06-02 21:33

hddik

Re: Text image generating online tool, discontinued?

Thank you.

We can call it Vegan because you don't know whats in it. No I haven't seen your pet. Do not eat while operating a motor vehicle. High altitude directions-increase cook time by 10 minutes. Now with new plastic applicator.

Board footer