#1 2010-11-27 21:47

den4b
Administrator

RandPass Alpha

Random password generator. Simple tool for generating random passwords based on specified character set with customizable output format.

Warning: This is a first public preview of the application. Beware, it may contain bugs and not implemented functionality.

?x=get&product=randpass&type=screenshot

#2 2010-11-28 15:58

Andrew

Re: RandPass Alpha

Very nice Denis, and such weird passwords are very secure of course. That's because even you yourself can't remember after a while what jumbled-up password you generated! big_smile

#3 2010-11-29 15:20

eR@SeR

Excellent and complete tool for password generation...

I tested it for a while and for now there is no bugs smile

Anyway, if you use more than 24 characters length there is no horizontal scroll bar.

I don't know whether you'll use any settings but in that case you can add "Always on top", "Save last parameters configuration on exit, load at startup", "Remember last position and size"...

Limit for number and length of passwords is 1000. When you click Generate passwords it will take a time to generate. In that case program is not responding i.e. there is no way to stop it.

Not necessary but you can add in Actions "Clear clipboard" (Ctrl+Z).

Thanks wink

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#4 2010-11-29 23:00

den4b
Administrator

if you use more than 24 characters length there is no horizontal scroll bar.
Horizontal scrollbar will almost never be used, so I decided to disable it. You can change the size of the window or maximize it to make it bigger.

Save last parameters configuration on exit, load at startup
It is done by default.

#5 2010-11-30 03:32

eR@SeR

Horizontal scrollbar will almost never be used, so I decided to disable it. You can change the size of the window or maximize it to make it bigger.

Ok.

It is done by default.

I know. I wanted to be restored every time but I'll erase .ini every time.
Thanks.

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

Board footer