#1 2008-07-12 15:32

toe_head2001

XPManifest

Why not add XPManifest so the the program will use the current visual style?

Without:
sshot1kc8.png

With:
sshot2ce5.png

#2 2008-07-21 13:46

eR@SeR

Re: XPManifest

Nice suggestion smile

I wondered also for a while, why is not implemented already like Shutter was roll

It's finally added. Thank you Denis cool

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#3 2008-07-31 15:56

den4b
Administrator

I haven't added it earlier because some of the components had to be updated/changed in order to handle the theme support properly. It seems that everything is good to go now, so I've finally added XP Manifest.

If you find any graphical glitches or any other abnormalities, please report back here...

#4 2008-08-01 14:29

eR@SeR

If you find any graphical glitches or any other abnormalities, please report back here...

Ahhhh, I think I found graphical glitch(es)....

1) It's in Analyze Name (down left corner - Cursor etc.)

2) Settings/Meta Tags... s isn't shown properly when you're in other settings...

Now I know why you were afraid to implement XP Manifest neutral

Just to add that (maybe you done it on purpose) forgot to add a shortcut into Analyze Name (files table) hmm

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#5 2008-08-01 17:57

SafetyCar
Website

eR@SeR wrote:

1) It's in Analyze Name (down left corner - Cursor etc.)

I tried on it and when resizing the window, some times the status bar disappear or is cutted

EDIT: Sorry I'm refering to the Analyze sample text window, I were confused

eR@SeR wrote:

2) Settings/Meta Tags... s isn't shown properly when you're in other settings...

I don't see that problem hmm

Last edited by SafetyCar (2008-08-01 20:39)

If this software has helped you, consider getting your pro version. :)

#6 2008-08-01 20:07

eR@SeR

I tried on it and when resizing the window, some times the status bar disappear or is cutted

To be honest I downloaded Beta (10 mins ago) and seems that is OK now.

When I was posting posts about 15-16h, I were on second comp, then I saw that glitches (in Beta).
I forgot to post that picture to see by yourself sad
Problem could be already resolved, or on that comp exist some errors or viruses, who knows neutralhmm

I don't see that problem hmm

As I said it's OK now. It was weird to me why you cannot see "s" in Meta Tags when you're in some other settings.

Let's see Deniss explanation to see what has happened, because I really don't know roll

#7 2008-08-01 23:23

SafetyCar
Website

image1eq1.png
I were looking at de arrows of this boxes, the renamer arrows are like forced to enter inside, but in Shutter are other type that I like a little more, I see them more natural.

And one thing related, those boxes, in shutter can be changed with the scroll wheel, could be something to implement to renamer.

I just wanted to point that, but you decide, because they aren't very important things.

#8 2008-08-04 18:57

eR@SeR

You could post your suggestion here ReNamer Suggestions and Queries
or create new topic...

And one thing related, those boxes, in shutter can be changed with the scroll wheel, could be something to implement to renamer.

I hope that it could be. Good notice wink

#9 2008-08-05 17:54

eR@SeR

analyzenx9.th.jpg

This image was taken from that comp (ReNamer Beta). On mine comp is fine. I'm posting it to see by yourself.

analyze2xa9.th.jpg

This one is just spreaded...

settingsjg3.th.jpg

S in Settings/Meta Tags...

Last edited by eR@SeR (2008-08-05 17:55)

#10 2008-08-05 19:55

SafetyCar
Website

A picture is worth a thousand words

the problem looks to be the size of the fonts on your screen, let's wait to see if he can do something

Any way, th problem I was talking about wasn't that, I have made this to explain it:
Look at the status bar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wt9X4eCuBY

Board footer