#1 2020-06-09 13:15

lukye71

PC awakening-screen unlock-start program

Hi,
I have read various posts about my problem but I have not been able to understand how to solve it. I would need a weekly programming of "reactivation" and "suspension" of the pc and with unlocking pc via psw and starting 2 programs. The "suspension" is clear to me and works but the rest does not. Could you please help me understand how to set up events, actions and "Interrelationship between Events"?

Thanks 1K

Shutter Lite ver 4.4

#2 2020-06-15 01:40

den4b
Administrator

Re: PC awakening-screen unlock-start program

Your post lucks a lot of important details, which are necessary for any kind of troubleshooting.

Can you describe what you are trying to achieve in greater detail?

Where exactly are you are having issues?

Have looked at the online documentation, for example:
https://www.den4b.com/wiki/Shutter:Workflow

#3 2020-06-17 13:57

lukye71

Hi,
thanks for your reply. First, I can't get the PC out of "hibernate" and "hibernate". I have already checked the BIOS settings but there is no ACPI setting under "advanced". I also checked the energy saving settings and how the PC should behave in "sleep" mode but with the program the PC does not wake up or even programming the "awakening" from the planning of windows 10. Do you have any suggestions on this?
Thanks

#4 2020-06-21 09:48

den4b
Administrator

It looks like your issue is not related to Shutter, but rather a hardware or an operating system issue.

The obvious places to check are the BIOS settings and the Windows power & sleep settings.

Different vendors and even different versions of BIOS can use different names, but you need to look for something like "Sleep Mode" (S1,S2,S3, etc), "Power-On by Alarm" and "RTC Alarm".

In Windows, make sure to enable "Allow wake timers" option in the Sleep settings. Then, try setting up a wake up timer with the Task Scheduler.

Failing that, your next best thing is either searching online for similar issues, or contacting the manufacturer.

Last edited by den4b (2020-06-21 09:52)

Board footer