#1 2022-09-30 18:03

Togolen8

Suggestion: the language menu on its own is unnecessary as is, so...

Personally I never had a use to click on the language menu. Language set to 'autodetect'

I have 19 presets.

0- rem: don't forget not to accidentally select the 'language' menu (or sometimes the menu 'help') while moving the mouse laterally.
1- click on the menu 'presets'
2- slightly move the mouse down a little bit to 'load'
3- slightly move the mouse to the right on a straight line while on 'load' to get to the submenu
4- caught the 'language' menu by accident? - loop back to 1
5- go down to your preset of choice while on the submenu
6- rem: you did good - you did not open the language menu by accident.

My suggestion would be to eliminate the lateral gesture to get to the presets submenu, since the name of the menu is called 'presets'. Everything under the 'presets' menu I see right now can be under a 'preset options' menu, replacing the 'language' menu.

Regards.

#2 2022-10-02 09:18

den4b
Administrator

Re: Suggestion: the language menu on its own is unnecessary as is, so...

Have you tried the Preset Manager?

1. Press Ctrl+P to open the Preset Manager.
2. Press Up/Down keys to select a preset.
3. Press Enter key to load the selected preset.
4. Press Esc key to close the Preset Manager.

Regarding the Languages menu, the idea was to make it easily accessible in all circumstances.

#3 2022-10-02 20:52

Togolen8

Re: Suggestion: the language menu on its own is unnecessary as is, so...

I've used the preset manager many times to rename my presets, etc. In your example you have 4 steps, or you could let go the mouse/trackpad and use both hands for a quick ctrl+f gesture, if you have 9 or less presets.

It would be ideal for those using the program a lot if the whole process could be reduced to only 2 steps in the future one day [click menu presets - click preset].

Board footer