#1 2023-08-23 16:23

Planet

I believe I purchased I renamer license and lost the license key

I was transferring files between systems and accidentally deleted my program folder, with the 'transportable' version of renamer inside of it. That version was registered a while ago. Now I wanted to re-register it again and cannot find the email I got where I got my license key, and it seems like that is the only place where it is.
Any suggestions?

#2 2023-08-23 17:37

Stefan

Re: I believe I purchased I renamer license and lost the license key

Hi and welcome, Planet.

Write a mail to the author with es many details of your purchase as you can and ask there what you can do.

Your full name
Your email address
Company name, if applicable
Date of purchase and/or which version did you buy

The email address can be found in the About dialog of any product.

And... thanks for your support smile

Read the  *WIKI* for HELP + MANUAL + Tips&Tricks.
If ReNamer had helped you, please *DONATE* to Denis or buy a PRO license. (Read *Lite vs Pro*)

#3 2023-08-26 19:35

den4b
Administrator

Re: I believe I purchased I renamer license and lost the license key

Planet wrote:

I was transferring files between systems and accidentally deleted my program folder, with the 'transportable' version of renamer inside of it. That version was registered a while ago. Now I wanted to re-register it again and cannot find the email I got where I got my license key, and it seems like that is the only place where it is.
Any suggestions?

I can see an open (unpaid) order associated with your current email address, dated 2023-08-23, which is the same date as your post here.

Perhaps you have used a different email address? Please send your details by email so that we can locate your original order.

Board footer