#1 2006-10-04 03:12

Freakish

Renamer and Download.com

I think Renamer should be in Download.com, to get a larger user base. Many people seem to get their programs from that popular website.

#2 2006-10-04 13:50

den4b
Administrator

Re: Renamer and Download.com

I thought so as well... I did try submitting ReNamer to Download.com, but they didn't have free submissions at that time.

This seems to be changed now, so I'm just after submitting it! It should appear in about 15 days, as they say! big_smile

#3 2006-10-25 16:58

den4b
Administrator

#4 2007-11-22 01:15

den4b
Administrator

The version has been updated to ReNamer 5.1:

http://www.download.com/3000-2248_4-10758353.html

Please, those who can, write some good reviews over there big_smile

#5 2008-02-17 23:16

eR@SeR

Yes, good idea to post on download.com. That is mine first site for browsing applications and it has a lot of them. Cnet didn't rated ReNamer yet >-(... You have to be logged in to post the review which I don't prefer. I will also suggest to post on free-codecs.com. This site is also popular. I hope that they won't take money for posting sad. There is one tv broadcast called "interfejs.tv" which is broadcasted every sunday at 12:30 CET on first channel of Serbia (RTS1). It is dedicated about softwares, hardwares, gadgets, etc... You can contact them at office@interfejs.tv to describe your program on national TV. I'm sure that they will be satisfied. And when they see translation on Serbian... smile. Yes, I will send you modified transaltion of ReNamer soon and then you can contact them. If there is any problem, I can write them? Let me know what you have decided.

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#6 2008-02-24 14:51

den4b
Administrator

Personally, I think CNET is too big and more focused on the commercial software, because that is where they earn loads of money. I doubt that they will rate ReNamer, at least not until it becomes as popular as Windows! wink

About posting on free-codecs.com or interfejs.tv - I have nothing against that, but I don't think I will ever do this my self. I have no great intentions for pushing/advertising ReNamer like someone would do with a commercial product. But you are more than welcomed to contact them your-self, and if they get back to me asking for more information - I will try my best to provide it to them.

Sorry, it all comes down to the luck of time sad

#7 2008-03-04 01:19

eR@SeR

OK, I'll contact them in nearest future... I waited mine translation to be posted on download page, so I can contact interfejs.tv now.

P.S. There is a guy from mine building and he is working on that broadcasted show, coincidence tongue. I spoke with him, and he told me that they are presenting only freeware software and that there is no problem. He told me just to post on office@interfejs.tv. I'll notify you what it will be smile.

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

Board footer