#21 2009-05-10 02:16

mcmdean

Re: Great and not so great...

I wonder how many happy users have bothered to make a donation. I have donated twice now and plan to donate again.

#22 2009-05-11 04:49

den4b
Administrator

mcmdean wrote:

I have donated twice now and plan to donate again.

Thanks for that! smile

mcmdean wrote:

I wonder how many happy users have bothered to make a donation.

About 120 people have donated in a course of 3 years, making it about 40 donations per year. Roughly, 3 donations a month. Of course the amount varies. With many donations being between 1-5 euro it is defiantly not going to make me rich, but at least it can cover the cost of hosting.

#23 2010-02-09 12:59

rick69

Hi

sorry for my bad englisch.
I like a german language for the ReNamer.
It is the best tool for me

greetings rick69

#24 2010-02-09 13:28

Stefan

rick69 wrote:

Hi

sorry for my bad englisch.
I like a german language for the ReNamer.
It is the best tool for me

greetings rick69

Hi rick, welcome

i think your post belongs more to that thread
=> Different languages and localization => http://www.den4b.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3234#p3234
where you can read an first step to localization is done... but please note that free time is rare and this has low priority.

BTW: Changes are that your post will be deleted to clean up the forum since you posted into the wrong thread.

Hallo rick, willkommen.
Dem oben verlinkten Thread kannst du entnehmen das an einer Lokalisierung gearbeitet wird.
Da der Programmautor wenig Zeit für dieses Projekt hat, wird es wohl noch (ein Jahr?) dauern bis dies umgesetzt ist.

Um hier ein bisschen aufzuräumen, kann es sein das dein Posting in diesem Thread gelöscht wird, da er hier am falschen Platz ist.

Read the  *WIKI* for HELP + MANUAL + Tips&Tricks.
If ReNamer had helped you, please *DONATE* to Denis or buy a PRO license. (Read *Lite vs Pro*)

#25 2010-05-11 10:03

BadBoy

What a fantastic tool, the Renamer is. I'd previously tried a couple of different tools and whilst they may have been able to do what I wanted them to they weren't intuitive enough for me to figure it out. Having now used Renamer I've been able to rename thousands of photos using the date the photo was taken and can now archive them logically.  And more importantly, find them very quickly.

Thanks for all your efforts developing this great tool.  I've made a donation this morning, it'll hopefully hit your account later today.

SJV

Board footer