#1 2010-12-16 00:20

den4b
Administrator

Highlights and New Year 2011

I know it is a bit early, but I can't help it - it is time! big_smile

Another year is almost gone. So, what have we done this year? Well, for the starter, all 3 parts of the web site, i.e. home site, forum and wiki - got revamped with fresh new look and new functionality. Not that many releases you say? True, but nevertheless development hasn't stopped and lists of changes has grown dramatically. It is something to do with the timing that is so important for proper releases, but would fail me every time I planned to make a release.

On the up side, several new products have received birth this year. RandPass already has the first Beta version. I plan to slowly push those new products out of the door, so more is to come next year.

I was going to release latest version of ReNamer and make first Alpha release of Scripter, but then thought that it might not be such a good idea since I'm leaving for holidays. I will do this when I get back, next year. Remember what I said about bad timing? wink

Anyway, I'm away to the freezing cold but welcoming Russia as of 17th of December and will be back early next year!

I want to thank people who are helping make this work worthwhile, for their support and appreciation. I especially want to thank dedicated users (I think they know) on the forum and wiki who do a great deal in providing support for these products, especially at the times when I can't spare time of my own.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! smile

#2 2010-12-16 04:04

narayan

Re: Highlights and New Year 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy and prosperous new year, Denis!

Enjoy your well-deserved holidays!

#3 2010-12-16 16:43

SafetyCar
Website

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for Denis and the rest of the Forum wink

If this software has helped you, consider getting your pro version. :)

#4 2010-12-16 22:20

Andrew

Denis, wish you and everyone else a very Merry Christmas/holiday season and Happy New Year! smile

#5 2010-12-17 15:41

eR@SeR

Enjoy, rest and have a great time there. Wish everyone Merry Christmas and happy New Year! smile

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#6 2010-12-22 17:34

Milrem
Website

Happy Year's End!

And needless to say, many thanks on the development of these software. They made my life so much easier.

Happy New Year!

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
                                                  Socrates, Sec. 38

#7 2011-01-08 13:47

auwebio

Well, I'm a bit late, but there's still time to wish everybody here (specially the people who go out of their way to provide support for fellow user's) a wonderful year in 2011! smile

#8 2011-01-08 17:18

eR@SeR

Sabor_Bogorodice.jpg

Сабор Пресвете Богородице

"Данас другог дана празника Рождества Господа и Спаса нашег Исуса Христа, 8. јануара по новом, а 26. децембра по старом календару, Православна Црква прославља и Сабор Пресвете Богородице."

Мир Божији - Христос се роди!
Ваистину Христос се роди!

С Рождеством Христовым!

Peace from God! Christ is Born!

"Данас, сва Црква Христова одаје славу и хвалу Пресветој Богоматери, која је родила Господа и Бога и Спаса нашега Исуса Христа. Њеним Сабором се назива овај празник зато што се данас сабирају сви верни, да прославе Њу, Матер Богорoдицу, и што се торжествено, саборно, служи у Њену част."

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

Board footer