#1 2016-06-14 12:22

saurabhdua

Why not introduce a 'Profile' drop-down menu for Resizer?

Hello there!

In order to streamline the Users requirement for Resizing, it would be appropriate to introduce a "Profile" drop-down menu within the GUI of Resizer.

By the means of 'Profile' listing, end users would be able to pick & choose pre-configured algorithms for rendering Optimized Image outputs for say---Facebook, Twitter, email...etc. etc.

At present, the newbies are clueless about specific image resolutions which go 'Best Compatible' with Facebook timeline, Twitter feeds & for Instagram wall.

Therefore, coming up with such Categoric listing under a relevant drop-down menu would help us make a better decision rather than pursuing 'Hit & Trials' for a Destination-Optimized resolutions.

Inputs keenly awaited.....

Thank you.

#2 2016-06-14 21:45

den4b
Administrator

Re: Why not introduce a 'Profile' drop-down menu for Resizer?

The idea of Profiles (or Presets) would be quite useful. Thank you for the suggestion.

However, it probably won't be very useful specifically for Facebook and other similar services, because they take in any image size and automatically adjust it to fit in appropriately. Their specifications tend to change quite often as well, so any single preset for Facebook won't be very useful.

#3 2016-06-15 08:18

saurabhdua

Dear Sir,

Thanks for this prompt acknowledgement. By the way, can you please make us aware that what are these 'Optimized' image resolutions at present for the 3 most popular Social Networking sites i.e. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram?

Many a times I have observed that an image attached against a Tweet is not able to render its glimpse in full...until the same is clicked upon & saved locally & then accessed!

Therefore, it would be quite a Useful advice to make your Users aware on the 'Optimized' image resolutions.

Thank you.

#4 2016-06-20 09:14

den4b
Administrator

saurabhdua wrote:

Can you please make us aware that what are these 'Optimized' image resolutions at present for the 3 most popular Social Networking sites i.e. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram?

You should ask social networking sites, i.e. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Board footer