#1 2016-12-18 15:06

eluphay

Activation Process

Do you need internet access to activate your programs or can it be done without being online?.

#2 2016-12-19 23:12

den4b
Administrator

Re: Activation Process

eluphay wrote:

Do you need internet access to activate your programs or can it be done without being online?.

You can perform the activation offline using a registration code.

#3 2016-12-21 13:38

eluphay

thank you for replying,

is that the standard way of activating or is there another?

also, is it possible to buy more than one of your programs simultaneously, or do you have to buy them one by one, am hoping to buy most or even all of your programs soon, and it would be easier if they could be bought together.

thanks again for your help smile

Edit: The Reason i want to know if you can buy the programs together instead of one by one, is because sometimes the bank security of my bank can be a little fussy, and too many purchases in quick succession can cause the bank to freeze my account as a precaution, meaning i have to go through the annoying process of phoning them and letting them know that its okay, and it can screw up the payment process, like it did to me once with valves steam service, and sometimes software makers offer discounts when you buy more than 1 of their programs simultaneously, not sure if you offer discounts, and i will be buying other programs from other software makers on January too if all goes to plan, and that could add to the hassle and to the bank security risks, if i can't i will just have to take the chance and hope the bank is okay with it, i can't find the function to buy them together but i might just be over looking it. so am just asking in order to verify that if its possible or not, before i order to prevent unnecessary hassle if am able to get them together.

as for the activation, my internet access is not always that reliable, and needing the internet can create more hassle when activating and installing software, and i tend to upgrade and replace my computer more often than the average person because computers are my life, and it makes the frequent re-formatting process more hassle than it needs to be, and i was also wondering if the license can be used on more than one computer if am the only one who uses them, i.e my own personal computers that are used only by me, since that's still 1-user license usage, it would be annoying to have to transfer the files i need to rename for example to my other computer over the LAN Just to rename them and then have to transfer them back again and so on.

Last edited by eluphay (2016-12-25 17:54)

#4 2016-12-29 11:05

den4b
Administrator

There will be no problem activating without internet.

is it possible to buy more than one of your programs simultaneously, or do you have to buy them one by one, am hoping to buy most or even all of your programs soon, and it would be easier if they could be bought together.

At the moment you have to buy each product separately, due to the way the back end system works. You will get a repeat purchase discount applied automatically on subsequent purchases when you use the same licensee email address.

Each license is issued on per-computer basis. We do not have a per-user licensing schema implemented. You can transfer the license by unregistering it and then registering it on another computer, as long as you do not exceed the maximum number of licensed (registered) computers at any moment.

If you plan to use it on multiple computers simultaneously, you should purchase a license to cover the desired number of computers. If it's for your personal use, then you can continue using the Lite version on some computers where you don't need the Pro features.

#5 2016-12-30 09:46

eluphay

Thanks again, that's helpful to know. smile

Board footer