#11 2008-06-03 22:10

eR@SeR

Re: Appending Months and maybe Years too

Also, instead of people like you and Konrad posting scripts here and there in reply to queries like mine, maybe you can have a separate section of the site devoted to user-written scripts that anyone can download and use?

I just wanted to say that I created topic about RegularExpressions, gave several examples of them...

Everyone who have any question(s), or want to share his RegEx, can post there.

More info at http://www.den4b.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=450

Follow mine example. First, you have to find them on forum, then open a new topic like I did for RegEx.

Good luck wink

Last edited by eR@SeR (2008-06-03 22:11)

TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE and FATHERLAND are the highest morale values which human is born, lives and dies for!

#12 2008-06-08 14:57

den4b
Administrator

Andrew wrote:

Just thought that the latest stable version should have bug fixes and/or new features that would come in handy, so why not use it?

From my past experience, latest versions of big components not only have some bugs fixed from the earlier versions, but can also contain newly introduced bugs or changes in the behaviour/processing which could affect the integrated stability (like after update of VirtualTreeview component in v5.00) wink But I will update it fairly soon, when I'll have time to test it.

Andrew wrote:

the section would not really need a great deal of moderation...

If I would make it, I would have to make it right. I mean, maintaining some particular format, checking the scripts for errors, syntax, testing them, etc.

#13 2008-06-09 17:20

Andrew

den4b wrote:

If I would make it, I would have to make it right. I mean, maintaining some particular format, checking the scripts for errors, syntax, testing them, etc.

Yes, I guess for a person who's obsessed with quality like you are (and I mean that in the nicest possible way! big_smile), allowing a free-for-all type of situation would not do at all. Oh well, the status quo remains then. No problem... smile

Board footer