#1 2008-08-04 20:19

SafetyCar
Website

"New Project" with a better perfomance

Today I tried to edit a big amount of names, and (obviously) it was very slow, and once it was done I started a new project, and this was also very slow, and I think this could be optimized this way:

- It look like it was thelting the rules, and reaplying the changes once removed the rules.
- But if you use the option of "clear all" the files disappear extremely fast
- Doing that before the new project starts very quick.

Well, it's a problem of preview settings but... Could the software clear the files table before doing other things to make it faster?

Last edited by SafetyCar (2008-08-13 14:50)

If this software has helped you, consider getting your pro version. :)

#2 2008-08-17 17:06

krtek

Re: "New Project" with a better perfomance

Disable Autopreview options in Settings/Preview when working with large amounts of files.
And you won't have that problem. You will be able to apply preview only when you will be ready for it.

Regular Expressions are not as hard to understand as you may think. Check ReNamer's manual or nice Regular Expressions tutorial for more info and start to use full power of applications that use them (like ReNamer, Mp3Tag and so on).

#3 2008-08-17 18:08

SafetyCar
Website

Yes I know, but I'm just asking if it could be optimized for those cases... wink

If this software has helped you, consider getting your pro version. :)

#4 2008-11-18 01:12

den4b
Administrator

v5.40: Fixed contradiction between Importing feature and Auto Preview option big_smile

Board footer