#1 2008-08-13 00:27

krtek

Undo option for Preview

Hi,
I would really appreciate an option to get the files table back to the state from before I've pressed Preview.
The thing is I quite often need to adjust results of applying rules (eg. by making surnames starting with Capital Letter and so on). It sometimes needs quite a lot of work to get them right. And then you accidentally press Preview instead of Rename or add one more rule to speed up the process (and AutoPreview is on) and all your work is lost... It happened to me tens of times and I still can't learn that adding a rule will ruin my previous work.
So having the option to UNDO last changes to file table would be great possibility for me. Who knows if not greater then possibility to undo renaming operation.

Regular Expressions are not as hard to understand as you may think. Check ReNamer's manual or nice Regular Expressions tutorial for more info and start to use full power of applications that use them (like ReNamer, Mp3Tag and so on).

#2 2008-08-13 09:47

Andrew

Re: Undo option for Preview

I think this is a good suggestion. smile

#3 2008-11-18 02:23

den4b
Administrator

Re: Undo option for Preview

To much work and huge amount of overhead required for this feature. Sorry, not worth it.

Board footer