#1 2007-09-30 05:20

LawOfNonContradiction

ReNamer 4.65.. bug solved in 5.05? :)

* Fixed hidden rules table when "Remember last position and size" used (v5.00 bug);

* Height of the rules table is remembered for "remember last position and size" option;
* Fixed problem when "Filter Settings" dialog opened within "Add Folders" dialog;

I have delayed posting a bug to the forum.. quietly suffering.  I suppose it was one of the above three that "automatically repaired" the missing rules pane?

toppanemiadi0.png

wherearetherulesbf5.png

I was able to locate the pane seem with the arrows bounded equals cursor, but I could not expand the pane sad

arrowsboundequalaa4.png

(thankfully there is now a minimum height for the rules pane?)

I could not determine the setting responsible for the height of the rules pane.  The only 'solution' until your new version was to delete the INI sad But overwriting the 4.65 exe with the 5.05 exe with the 'broken' 4.65 ini  works now

505fixagekr0.png

but just for my sanity what could I have manually changed in the INI to restore the rules pane?

#2 2007-09-30 21:16

den4b
Administrator

Re: ReNamer 4.65.. bug solved in 5.05? :)

Yeah, that problem was a bit annoying, because I feel that many people were affected. Apart from me tongue

If you open INI file, you'll find these lines at the bottom. You could've added/changed "RulesHeight=XXX" to fix the problem.

[Position]
PosX=43
PosY=396
Width=666
Height=426
RulesHeight=50

There is another topic regarding this issue.... Rules table disappeared

Board footer