Summary of changes:
Added an option to use an average measurement in CPU Usage, Network Usage and Hard Disk Usage events.
Fixed a problem with Hard Disk Usage event not working.
Fixed several bugs related to events configuration.
Added Japanese language file.
Full list of changes between Shutter 4.1 and 4.2:
* Added an option to use an average measurement in CPU Usage, Network Usage and Hard Disk Usage events.
* Added options to toggle event details and status in the tray icon hint.
* Fixed: Hard Disk Usage event not working. Regression introduced in v4.0.
* Check if directory exists when path ends with a directory separator in File Size event.
* Display "File found" status instead of file size when waiting for a file to no longer exist.
* Fixed: Incorrect event configuration in the event editing dialog when displayed for the first time.
* Fixed: Inconsistent progression of events with "1BY1" logic.
* Fixed: Indefinite wait when no events are available with "OR" logic.
* Refactored various event management routines.
* Added Japanese language file. Thanks to Tilt.
* Updated Russian language file.